Core Values :
- Respect – All people, regardless of gender, race, religion, socio-economic background, or sexual orientation, have value and strengths and deserve to be treated with dignity and empowered to maximize their strengths.
- Empowerment – I coach people to eliminate the barriers they experience that restrict personal and professional growth and performance and to maximize their strengths and potential.
- Integrity – I coach with integrity, model integrity, and coach clients to be persons of integrity. The essence of leadership is influence. Influence is based on trust. Trust is developed through practicing integrity.
- Excellence – I pursue excellence and coach my clients to pursue excellence since people are valuable and deserve the highest quality leadership.
- Servant Leadership – I coach to serve and am client-focused, modeling the skills and attitudes that the client needs to develop.
Every person has value and deserves leaders who are credible and respectful and a workplace in which they are valued and empowered to thrive. Our intent is:
- to support leaders to grow in leadership as influence based on credibility; to overcome self-sabotaging behaviors; and to create the conditions for teams to thrive.
- to support organizations in organizational change for a culture of respectful interaction, equity in opportunities for all members, free from toxic leadership and behaviors, and
- to support leaders and organizations to detox counterproductive behaviors, practices, systems, and hostile workplaces.